• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Move External Backup

Gene Steinberg

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
AlmaLinux 9.3
Plesk version and microupdate number
Version 18.0.58 Update #2
I have an issue with a Plesk server. Cannot access any of it, but I do have a cloud-backed in Microsoft One Drive. Is there any way that I can access that backup from another server?

That would solve a whole lot of issues.

Peace,
Gene

I understand that when you are on the new server, have the Cloud Pro or One Drive Backup extension installed and configured and open the Backup Manager you cannot see any backup sets in your One Drive. Is that correct? If this is the situation, please make sure that you are using the correct credentials and are connected to the correct One Drive account. If you have verified that, yet you do not see any backup sets, please contact Plesk support so that a Plesk engineer can check it on your server.

The credentials are correct, since it logs in and sees the backups from the new server, even though the old ones are there too. My host will issue a Plesk ticket.

Back