• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Multiple wordpress toolkit

AlexanderPolizu

New Pleskian
Hi Guys,

Under the Subscription> Account> Additional services plesk is showing multiple wordpress toolkits when the subscription is having only one wordpress installation. Any idea how this can be fixed? Attached a scree. Thanks.

Attachments

• 05dee2f5-2d27-4514-8667-10221ed3901d.png
    05dee2f5-2d27-4514-8667-10221ed3901d.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 6
Sorry no idea yet just to confirm ..

I checked also several Servers under Centos 7.5 & Ubuntu 16.04 with Plesk Onyx Version 17.8.11 Update #22 and can see the same behaviour as you posted in your sreenshot. But I see no impact it just do not look right.

Last edited:
Thank you for feedback! I confirm a bug PPPM-9388. WordPress Toolkit services, listed at the Accounts tab of the subscription - are services, which could be added to hosting plan or subscribtion. There are several services provided by WordPress Toolkit by default:

- Install WordPress (will automatically install new WordPress instance on a new domain)
- Install WordPress with the WordPress Essential sets (will automatically install new WordPress instance and a list of essential plugins)
- etc.

The problem is: description of each service is hidden on this page. So it looks like a list of similar items. This bug will be fixed on future Plesk updates. For now actual list of services, provided for you subscription you can see if you go to the customization screen and open the Additional Services tab.

Back