• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue mxtoolbox DKIM: Body Hash Did Not Verify

D3nnis3n

Regular Pleskian
Getting an error from mxtoolbox regarding body hash, it sees a different hash than it expects.

I just activated this feature for the first time. What could be wrong?

Attachments

• hashplesk.png
    hashplesk.png
    30.7 KB · Views: 17
Unfortunately not, the first workaround did not help, as there is no second key and the second one didn't change anything either.
I just noticed i posted in the wrong forums, i'm using Obsidian, not Onyx. Can this be moved?

no Idea but a question, is it the same if you send the mail from client or from webmailer ?

Well, i do not have a license purchased from Plesk and Hetzner, where i purchased it, does not provide support for it. What can i do now?

have you followed the provided link and read it?
However, if you would like to get support directly from Plesk, you may purchase the Plesk support subscription.

I'm not really willing to pay for something that is most likely a bug (as with all the other possibilitites mentioned here already), i already rent a license, sorry.

Well, i do not have a license purchased from Plesk and Hetzner, where i purchased it, does not provide support for it. What can i do now?
As Hetzner is our Partner, they are trained and should provide technical support for Plesk.

Unfortunately "should" often doesn't correspond to "is".
Thankfully the issue solved itself over time, though. So probably some caching issue somewhere.

Back