• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question My version of Plesk doesn't have a mail server

Sokov.tlt

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04
Plesk version and microupdate number
Web Host Edition
Hi.
When I was using free trial version of plesk panel it has a mail server. I bought Web Host Edition license and now it doesn't have a mail server. Shouldn't there be a mail server in this version?

There should be a mail server on any version of Plesk. If it's not installed you'll find the steps to install a mail server here: https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/...change-a-local-mail-server-in-Plesk-for-Linux
Thank you for answering. These settings are there, and mail server is installed, but there is not a menu point of email in plesk panel. I cant do anything with mail. I cant add a mail account. I cant to enter to roundcube. Nothing. And until I was using free trial version I can set any language. And now when I add a lisence key I have only Deutsch language. and I don't have possibility to change it.

Thank you for answering. These settings are there, and mail server is installed, but there is not a menu point of email in plesk panel. I cant do anything with mail. I cant add a mail account. I cant to enter to roundcube. Nothing.
Can you post a screenshot and describe in detail how you try to access email within Plesk?

And until I was using free trial version I can set any language. And now when I add a lisence key I have only Deutsch language. and I don't have possibility to change it.
One language pack is included with Plesk. You can change that to any language you like if you follow these instructions:

Somehow you're running Plesk in Restricted Mode. To disable Restricted Mode run the following command over SSH:

Code:
plesk bin poweruser --on -simple false -lock false

Last edited:
Back