• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

MySQL Crashing/ not loading correctly

lee-chilli

New Pleskian
Hi.
I have a Centos 6 server with Heart Internet, who yesterday had an issue with the issue and once back online have been struggling til now getting the mysql service working correctly again and have now refused to provide any further support and redirected me here.

I was following this article here: http://kb.parallels.com/en/6586

I've gotten to point 4. "~# mysqldump -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` -A | sed '1i\SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS = 0;' > /root/dumpall.sql" however it's saying "got error: 145: table './avenue141_dabs/av_options' is marked as crashed and should be repaired when using LOCK TABLES and any attempts made to get into the DB to repair is giving me "error: 1045: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

This issue is urgent as we have a few websites on this server which use mysql databases for their website.

Hi,

your problem seems to be related to a hard reboot of your system, which caused table av_options being corrupted.
Just login to mysql via ssh and repair the crashed table.

Thanks for coming back.

Currently any attempts to log into the mysql gives me: "error: 1045: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)" which is the same if I use any other DB logins

"error: 1045: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)" means that you're trying to login as root, but login should be admin.
mysql -u admin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` works?

Just repaired the table and tired "mysqldump -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` -A | sed '1i\SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS = 0;' > /root/dumpall.sql" again and got the following now

Error 2013: Lost connection to MySQL server during query when dumping table 'core_session' at row: 137, is there anyway to stop this error from happening?

update:

I'm now using the code "mysqldump -uadmin -p`cat etc/psa/.psa.shadow` -A | sed '1i\SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS = 0;wait_timeout=1000;' > var/www/vhosts/wooandblue.co.uk/mysql_backup/dumpall.sql" which is stopping the Error 2013 but is making the SSH timeout is there anyway I can keep this running and not affect it when the SSH drops out

Last edited:
I dislike double posting but I still require help with this.

I can't access plesk via the web browsers and need to get mysql working correctly.

The SSH timeout probably depends on your Internet connection or SSH client settings, that doesn't send a "ping" to keep the connection alive.

Back