• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

MySQL Repair Issue

timraines

Basic Pleskian
Hey Guys

I have a issue.. which I think is small, but well really don't know! ..:confused:

I have Plesk 7.5.4, so its MySQL 4.x .. Now my issue is with a full text search I have running here, http://kb.raines.com.au/ The search wont find things, using the mysql documentation, I learn its related to the fact that I am using this in my SQL statement, BOOLEAN MODE
Example:
Code:
MATCH(article,issue) AGAINST ('$ArticleQ' IN BOOLEAN MODE)
Now, I work out its all related to the fact that the database has just moved from a SQL server running v3.23 of MySQL and that I need to re-build the indexes, thats fine, so I go an do that from the console, I run this:
Code:
REPAIR TABLE tbl_KBArticles USE_FRM;
And receive a syntax error! Says near the USE_FRM; part. And when I try the QUICK option instead it works, though thats no help because the mysql documentation specifically states that when you use BOOLEAN MODE you need to use the USE_FRM switch for the repair function.

So does anyone have ideas, this script has not been changed and used to work brilliantly before I moved it to the new server (PLESK) and the updated version of MySQL. So the script is fine, far as I see it.

Help would be much appreciated, or a direction to where to go.

Thanks, ;)

Re: My SQL Database Repair

Many a time the database gets corrupt or damaged.It happens so because of virus attack. The solution to this problem is My SQL Database Repair software. This software repairs the corrupt database by using sophisticated algorithm and program. This software first search for the corrupt tables through powerful scanning and after that it repairs them. After when the repair work is over, the software displays the repaired database tables on the screen in a thumbnail pattern.

The database gets corrupt or damaged due to which such error occurs. To resolve this problem or error you need mysql repair software. This software eepair and recover corrupted MySQL database from MyISAM and InnoDB storage engines across Windows and Linux platforms with precision by using powerfull algorithm.

David

Back