• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

need help with script module, etc.

S

Stryke

Hi!

Can anyone here tell me if there is a way to configure the script module box? Specifically, I would like to know:

1. How to resize the script module box
2. How to move it to the right, left, or absolute center, with text wrapping around it

Also, I would like to know how to insert the Google Analytics tracking code on my site built with Sitebuilder?

Information on these issues will be most helpful and greatly appreciated.

Thank you! :)

There is no way to modify script module box or move it somewhere through Sitebuilder configuration. If you can try to check Sitebuilder Scrip module files and probably make some corrections there, but it is not recommended as it can cause module brake.
As for Google Analytics tracking code, did you try to insert it into script module directly?

I haven't tried inserting the Google Analytics tracking code yet because I wanted to clarify the issues regarding the script module box. I am afraid this would only eat up a major portion of my web pages.

Here's what I mean when I talk about re-sizing, configuring, aligning the script module box:

sitebuilderscreenshotbi1.jpg

http://www.ziddu.com/download/2050750/sitebuilder-screenshot.jpg.html

Can this be done? If yes, how?

Unfortunately, there is no way for such changes. Actually, this window appears only in Sitebuilder Wizard. On published site script, included into module, is executed and there is no module box anymore.

Back