1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

need help with script module, etc.

Discussion in 'Sitebuilder 4.2 for Linux' started by Stryke, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Stryke

Stryke Guest

Hi!

Can anyone here tell me if there is a way to configure the script module box? Specifically, I would like to know:

1. How to resize the script module box
    2. How to move it to the right, left, or absolute center, with text wrapping around it

Also, I would like to know how to insert the Google Analytics tracking code on my site built with Sitebuilder?

Information on these issues will be most helpful and greatly appreciated.

Thank you! :)

2. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    There is no way to modify script module box or move it somewhere through Sitebuilder configuration. If you can try to check Sitebuilder Scrip module files and probably make some corrections there, but it is not recommended as it can cause module brake.
    As for Google Analytics tracking code, did you try to insert it into script module directly?

3. Stryke

Stryke Guest

I haven't tried inserting the Google Analytics tracking code yet because I wanted to clarify the issues regarding the script module box. I am afraid this would only eat up a major portion of my web pages.

Here's what I mean when I talk about re-sizing, configuring, aligning the script module box:

[​IMG]

http://www.ziddu.com/download/2050750/sitebuilder-screenshot.jpg.html

Can this be done? If yes, how?

4. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    Unfortunately, there is no way for such changes. Actually, this window appears only in Sitebuilder Wizard. On published site script, included into module, is executed and there is no module box anymore.