• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

New domains being added under subscriptions and not showing up in the domain list?

Matt Grant

Regular Pleskian
I have a client/customer that has 125 domains on my server. I have them setup as customer and have moved their domains/subscriptions to their customer account. When they login to add a domain the new domain gets setup under whatever subscription the logon page defaults to.

I guess I must be doing this wrong, but I never had an issue with the way things were in Plesk 9.5. I understand the changes in how plesk manages clients/customers and domains/subscriptions. But how do I set it up so that when they login to the CP and want to add a domain, it does not go under whatever default subscription shows at the top of the page and into the root of their domain list?

I would like it to work as... They login, they add a domain and it shows up in their list of domains/subscriptions. The way it works now, they have to figure out what subscription it was created under to manage it and it can be a pain to find sometimes. Currently, I have to add the domains as the CP admin and then move the domain to to customer account. This is not going to work long term, because I may not be available to add the domain when they need it done.

One more question... Why are the subscriptions not listed alphabetically on the Subscription drop down at the top of their login page? They are mostly alphabetical, but it does them in blocks. It goes A, B, C, D, O, P, Q, S, T, A, B, C. I don't understand why it can be all from A to Z,

Thanks in advance!!!

Every other question I have posted to this forum has at least gotten some sort of response. How come there are 80+ views and not one response? How do I get support for the issue I am having?

Mat, the case senario you want does not apply for a customer. Instead you should create a reseller. Its a reseller that can create subscriptions. Customers don't create subscriptions ....

That fixed it thanks a million!!!!

Mat, the case senario you want does not apply for a customer. Instead you should create a reseller. Its a reseller that can create subscriptions. Customers don't create subscriptions ....

Back