• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

New error - License class not found

D

DaveSch

The other day I started receiving this error:

File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/SB/Environment.php; Line: 94

Everything was working fine then suddenly it stopped. Any ideas what is causing this? I cannot log in as admin or access any part of the sitebuilder.

check.php says: ERROR : extension sitebuilder3 must be on
ERROR : extension soap must be on
WARNING : setting magic_quotes_gpc must be off
WARNING : SQLite UTF-8 encoding not found (current is iso8859)

These are all set in the php that sitebuilder uses, but not in the main system php.

Does anyone know why this error would suddenly start coming up?

Did you try to reconfigure Sitebuilder with help of 'sb_config'? I mean try to update PHP settings for SB:

# sb_config --phpcli_path /opt/php52/bin/php5 --phpcgi_path /opt/php52/cgi-bin/php5

You can make sure which PHP Sitebuilder uses exactly by creating /usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/phpinfo.php file with following content:

<?php

phpinfo();

?>

and running it in your browser. This is definitely configuration issue and Sitebuilder uses wrong PHP or some extensions are missing from PHP configuration.

Sitebuilder is using the wrong php, but we can not figure out why.

We ran this:

sb_config --phpcli_path=/usr/local/sitebuilder/bin/php --phpcgi_path=/usr/local/sitebuilder/cgi-bin/php

but it is still using the wrong php. According to phpinfo.php it is using the server's PHP 5.2.6, while it should be using Sitebuilder's 5.2.1

Any suggestions?

Back