• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue New to Plesk

vefeind

New Pleskian
Hi you all.

I am new to plesk, I have been using DirectAdmin for some time and I was wondering if I can upload DirectAdmin user backup files and import ( restore ) accounts to Plesk.

I don't have DirectAdmin any more I only have the files from Directadmin. The thing is I used to have DirectAdmin and I have now setup Pleks on that server. Now I need to know how can I import the DirectAdmin backup to Plesk.

I don't have DirectAdmin any more I only have the files from Directadmin. The thing is I used to have DirectAdmin and I have now setup Pleks on that server. Now I need to know how can I import the DirectAdmin backup to Plesk.
This scenario with backups is not supported AFAIK.
Install DA again, restore backups there and perform the migration with Plesk Migration Manager.

Thank you I manage to fix this.

I had to create the email clients then move the imap files to the domain and it's fixed.

I used this command. Don't know if this was going to fix it but I can see the emails.

chown popuser : opuser -R /var/qmail/mailnames/

And restart Plesk service and all is working fine :)

Last edited:
Well I got all emails restored but not the main domain mail account that DirectAdmin creates when creating the domain.

The only folder that is empty is the main mail domain, I can't see the folder Maildir. Is there some trick that I don't know.

Back