• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue New to Plesk

vefeind

New Pleskian
Hi you all.

I am new to plesk, I have been using DirectAdmin for some time and I was wondering if I can upload DirectAdmin user backup files and import ( restore ) accounts to Plesk.

I don't have DirectAdmin any more I only have the files from Directadmin. The thing is I used to have DirectAdmin and I have now setup Pleks on that server. Now I need to know how can I import the DirectAdmin backup to Plesk.

I don't have DirectAdmin any more I only have the files from Directadmin. The thing is I used to have DirectAdmin and I have now setup Pleks on that server. Now I need to know how can I import the DirectAdmin backup to Plesk.
This scenario with backups is not supported AFAIK.
Install DA again, restore backups there and perform the migration with Plesk Migration Manager.

Thank you I manage to fix this.

I had to create the email clients then move the imap files to the domain and it's fixed.

I used this command. Don't know if this was going to fix it but I can see the emails.

chown popuser : opuser -R /var/qmail/mailnames/

And restart Plesk service and all is working fine :)

Last edited:
Well I got all emails restored but not the main domain mail account that DirectAdmin creates when creating the domain.

The only folder that is empty is the main mail domain, I can't see the folder Maildir. Is there some trick that I don't know.

Back