• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

No FTP-Backup possible

g4marc

Basic Pleskian
Hi,
i have two identical configurated servers with ftp-repository.
the dayly backup-size is on one server 3GB, the other one about 17GB

first, i had problems with it, because my temp-files was too small, so i extended it over mount bind, like it is descirbed >>HERE<<

now, the backup to ftp-repository only works on the "small" server.
The other one starts with that backup-process and write it temporarily to the server-repository (i can see it over the backup-manager tool inside psa) this is a "normal" process, says parallels.
but after just a few seconds the temp file disapears and there is no ftp-repository found! also the backup-process shows no active backups anymore!

backup to server-repository works well, but that is no solution.

somebody have a hind, what it could be?
weird thing is, that it works on the other server with exact the same configuration and OS!

Back