• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue No longer able to login to support.plesk.com

Bobbbb

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
n/a
Plesk version and microupdate number
n/a
Hello,

I'm no longer able to log into support.plesk.com (Plesk's Zendesk). I use a password manager so this is unusual. I tried resetting the password but don't receive the reset email. It's like my account is gone.

I would hate to have to sign up for a new account and loose all of the history and followed articles I have in my account.

I'm not sure who to contact for help with this issue. Any ideas or help are welcome.

Best Regards,
Bob

Join the club -- it seems the whole login and web site structure keeps changing every few months.. I really don't enjoy it.

Hmm. I tried again today. This time it sent the validation email code and appeared to let me log in. Then I received an error from Zendesk:

"Oops, this help center no longer exists"
"The company you're looking for is no longer using our help center. We suggest reaching out to them directly via their official website."

The URL shown in the browser was:

Screenshot 2023-05-28 at 19-47-29 Help Center Closed.png

However, reopening support.plesk.com and clicking "refresh" logged me in.

Weird and frustrating.

-Bob

Hi @Bobbbbb, thank you for letting us know. Are you using the same email address that you previously used to login to support?

For reasons of GDPR compliance I may not ask you for your email address here. But you could login to platform360.io and then use the "Chat" to support for assistance. I am sure that none of your previously stored cased has been erased, it will merely be an issue with signing in to the right account.

Hi @Bobbbbb, thank you for letting us know. Are you using the same email address that you previously used to login to support?

For reasons of GDPR compliance I may not ask you for your email address here. But you could login to platform360.io and then use the "Chat" to support for assistance. I am sure that none of your previously stored cased has been erased, it will merely be an issue with signing in to the right account.
Yes, same email address (and same as on this forum). I'll try the chat this week.

I tried Chat, but it wasn't helpful...

Thank you for contacting Plesk Customer Success Team via Plesk 360 chat!

To troubleshoot your Support Submission Portal login issue, please follow the instructions below:
• Use incognito/new browser (important)
• Go to https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us > submit a request > technical question
• Login/sign in using your Plesk 360 login credentials – an email verification will be sent to your email

With regards to your concern about your history and the articles followed, you can further check on this with our Plesk Technical Support Team.

Let us know in case of any questions we will be glad to assist.

Maybe you can sign-up using a new email address and then create a ticket to let support staff fix the issue with your old account.

Back