• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

No migration agents found. Data migration is not available

M

Muhammad1

Hello
i m using version no 10.0.1,when i try to migrate my website from old server i.e Cpanel ,i got error "No migration agents found. Data migration is not available" i dont know what is this ,and how i install as i m new in Plesk ,i found this thread http://download1.parallels.com/Plesk/PPP9/Doc/en-US/plesk-9.5-migration-guide/63301.htm

but there mention

Plesk 9 PMM has no cPanel migration agent - it must be installed manually.

How to install cPanel migration agent:
1.Go to /usr/local/psa/PMM/agents.
2.Back up existed 'cPanel' and 'shared' dirs.
3.Download cPanel_Plesk9_eagent.tar.gz
4.Extract it to /usr/local/psa/PMM/agents.
5.Other agents may conflict with new 'shared' dir.

so its not releted to me because i m using different version ,
can any body help me,if any one try to help then please write complete command step by step
Thanks

Thanks For quick reply
But i did not Got my answer
my question is how i install migration agent ?
are version 10 X have cpanel migration agent?
if not then how can i install
please help
Thanks

Go to Migration Manager and click Synchronize button.

when i click on Synchronize button then after a moment a receive this notification"Migration agent was synchronized successfully"
But when i click on start new Migration Button and fill required field then i got same massage No migration agents found. Data migration is not available ,what i do now ?

My Dear there is no sulotion because i m new,please help me ,i m realy thanks fulll to you

My Dear there is no sulotion because i m new,please help me ,i m realy thanks fulll to you

Contact Parallels Support Team if you can't investigate fix it by yourself. I can give you only directions here but can't give full support directly on your server.

Solved

Dear all
this issue is solved because i upgrade plesk to 10.3.1 ,and in latest version this problem solved ,now i m going to migrate some website and update result shortly

new issue

After one issue solved ,here is new problem with me while migration,
i found this error
Warning:
Unable to find psql

Error: hosting "breaktime.tv"
The password was generated for system user 'break_f'. New password is 'w70e_1BcIH'

Error: hosting "breaktime.tv"
System user 'breaktim' was renamed to 'break_f'

Error: database user "breaktim_f"
User 'breaktim' of database 'breaktim_bt' was renamed to 'breaktim_f'

Error: database user "breaktim_bt_f"
User 'breaktim_bt' of database 'breaktim_bt' was renamed to 'breaktim_bt_f'

Any help

Back