• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

notifications

bdee1

Basic Pleskian
i was just playing with the notifications section - trying to figure out how to create a "welcome message" for users when i create their domain.

the problem i found is that according to the documentation, the variables that are available for the domain creation message are very limiting.

i want to be able to include in the email, the login and password for the FTP access for the domain. i would also like to include a summary of the account limits (disk space, monthly transfer, email accounts...)

it seems crazy to me that these options aren't available in plesk. so i am thinking that there must be something i am missing in the documentation - is there a way to do this?

No i think you aren't missing anything in the docu. we also didn't find an easy way to do it.

we would also like to do it like you want.

there is a event manager probably with that it will work?

if someone is out there who knows to generate easaly automated wellcome mails to the new user so let us know it.

best regards from switzerland

no - i emailed plesk support and they just said that that feature is not available right now but they thanked me for the suggestion.

space of disk 7.5.6 windows

I have two database MSSQL, in the total they occupy 103 MB of space being:

DataBase 1 - > 62 MB
DataBase 2 - > 41 MB

However the statistic shows that I am consuming 352 MB of these 2 existing databases. What it could carry through to show the correct space in the control panel?

thanks,

Sysber

Back