• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Obsidian 18.0.34 with Update 1?

Azurel

Silver Pleskian
Hey, I upgraded to 18.0.34 and see in Home
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.34 Update #1, last updated on Mar 23, 2021 10:18 AM
But in changelog there is no "Update #1". Is this a bug and relics from "18.0.33 Update #1" or is here a unannounced update?

Last edited:
one of my servers updates yesterday morning automatically to 18.0.34 Update 1, another not and while trying to update it manually there is no 18.0.34 Update 1 anymore in the Change Log...
what happend IgorG?

Yes, the update has been recalled due to a detected problem with WordPress Toolkit in the case of a large number of WordPress sites.
If you have already installed the update and do not have a problem with the WPT, then everything is OK - the fixes of the update already benefit you.
If you have installed an update and you have a problem with WPT, we have a solution: increasing the backtracking limit - PHP: Runtime Configuration - Manual

Yes, the update has been recalled due to a detected problem with WordPress Toolkit in the case of a large number of WordPress sites.
If you have already installed the update and do not have a problem with the WPT, then everything is OK - the fixes of the update already benefit you.
If you have installed an update and you have a problem with WPT, we have a solution: increasing the backtracking limit - PHP: Runtime Configuration - Manual
I see - are you able to provide more information on what kind of issues were present and what to look for?

I see - are you able to provide more information on what kind of issues were present and what to look for?
If you mean mentioned issue with WPT, then:

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION
Plesk > WordPress Toolkit shows blank page after the latest hotfix

STEPS TO REPRODUCE
Login to Plesk > WordPress Toolkit

ACTUAL RESULT
The blank page is shown

EXPECTED RESULT
Instances should be displayed

If you mean mentioned issue with WPT, then:

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION
Plesk > WordPress Toolkit shows blank page after the latest hotfix

STEPS TO REPRODUCE
Login to Plesk > WordPress Toolkit

ACTUAL RESULT
The blank page is shown

EXPECTED RESULT
Instances should be displayed
Wil this be fixed in 18.0.34 Update2 that is published today ? I can't find anything about it in de change log Change Log for Plesk Obsidian

Back