• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Onyx Email Setting Migration Issue

themew

Regular Pleskian
Using the migration tool we were able to migrate from 12.5.30 (update 51) to Onyx 17.0.17 (update 4).

However, the 12.5 server (both use Web Admin edition) had our domain email at default: unlimited.

Under Onyx 17.0.17 the email is set to default: 100 meg.

Searching the forums and the net I've found nothing to change this. Probably just overlooking something simple.

So, why did Onyx or the migration tool change our email setting, and how do we set it back to unlimited?

Just found this for Plesk 12.5 > plesk bin subscription --switch-subscription example.com -service-plan Unlimited

Will this fix the email issue limit we're having on Plesk Onyx?

Just updated my question -- it does work. I didn't check the STATISTICS tab after the migration but noticed the site was restricted in size and bandwith. The command above solved this issue.

I'll close the thread. Hopefully this helps someone else that experiences this. BTW, lovin' Onyx.

Hi,
I've the same problem. I've migrated data from a Plesk 11 (selecting domain by domain) and now one of my domain has mailboxes setted with a 100MB limit and I'm unable to change this value.
I ve no subscriptions panel neither "service plan"....
Vito

Back