• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Open-Exchange 6.12 rel 2 - Catchable fatal error

S

SergeyA

I am trying to install Open-Exchange and it fails with an error.
(http://www.apsstandard.org/app/#pkg...ndor=Open-Xchange Inc.&pkg_ver=6.12&pkg_rel=2)
I am running Plesk 9.2.3 on a windows server 2008. For some reason, I cannot find Open-Exchange in the list of applications in the application vault, so I downloaded zip package from apstandard and trying to install it from local storage.

Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to XMLMetaNode::createFromXML() must be an instance of DOMNode, null given, called in C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\SiteApps\FusionSiteAppMetaDataReader.php on line 352 and defined in C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\SiteApps\FusionSiteAppMetaXML.php on line 41

It looks like all packages with APS 1.1 or later fail with this message. I even tried to make my own package with 1.1 and 1.2 standards and they both failed with the exact same message.

The problem is that Parallels Plesk Panel does not support applications that have no htdocs directory. And Open-Exchange is such utility. In the latest version of Plesk the error that you see is replaced with the warning that it is not possible to install the utility. All applications available for installation can be found in Home > Application Vault > APS Catalog. All latest applications are available there.

Thank you for your reply. I've already seen this exact message on a different thread, and i dont believe it applies to this particular case, because i do have htdocs in my custom package that i built yet it still generates this exact same error.

Back