1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Opening PHP page login box displayed

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by superlative, May 31, 2008.

1. superlative

superlative Guest

Hi,

My dedicated server company installed plesk.
    I have added a domain in Plesk. Now when I type the domain in IE it shows up a Plesk default page.

When I click the PHP test file it shows a user/password IE box and then if I click cancel it says "You are not authorized to view this page"

It does the same for all the test file links I click like asp and asp.net etc.

What do I need to do to fix?

2. ally@

ally@ Guest

you should make sure that
    1. the domain resolves correctly, that is to the ip it has physical hosting configured on
    2. web site is configured properly in IIS
    cd %plesk_bin%
    websrvmng --reconfigure-vhost --vhost-name=domain.com

3. Permissions are correct for the domain files - use check permissions option for the domain in Plesk

Also make sure that IIS installation works - that it can serve simple html pages on a newly created site.