1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Outbound Connections

Discussion in 'Plesk 11.x for Linux' started by Kronos, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Kronos

Kronos Guest

I have the following problem.

A forum script (IP.Board) needs to contact a license server to activate the software fully, but somehow my server with Parallels Plesk Unlimited 11 + CentOS 6.3 is blocking the outbound connections on port 80 and 443 and thus not letting me activate my forum license.

How can i solve this problem? I have looked everywhere but i couldn't find the solution to the problem.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2012
  2. abdi

abdi Platinum Pleskian

18%
    That must be a firewall installed on your server especially if you have blocked all outgoing traffic from your server. Did you do this with the Plesk firewall module or are you running an independent firewall script?

3. Kronos

Kronos Guest

It's a clean install (premade installation of Centos 6.3 and Plesk 11) with the firewall module from Plesk

I have attached a screenshot of the firewall settings, that came with the clean installation.

Attached Files:

4. abdi

abdi Platinum Pleskian

18%
    You've denied ALL incoming traffic ...Change its status to ALLOW!