• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Outgoing mail control; how is it possible to exceed unlimited?!?!

@tmuka This is probably no error. The behavior occurs when a limit was previously exceeded, then the limit was raised or set to unlimited. Plesk reports the status of the previous hour where a limit was exceeded even if meanwhile the limit was raised to a level where it would not have been exceeded.

@tmuka This is probably no error. The behavior occurs when a limit was previously exceeded, then the limit was raised or set to unlimited. Plesk reports the status of the previous hour where a limit was exceeded even if meanwhile the limit was raised to a level where it would not have been exceeded.
Thanks Peter, but i changed the domain outgoing limit settings to unlimited on Monday morning, and I was still getting limited today on two accounts, and the dashboard status for those two said "not sending". I had to use the dashboard to customize the limit for each individual account to "unlimited" before the dashboard went back to green "sending" again...

That too is the expected behavior when individual limits were not set to sync with the general settings. When you choose the max of individual mailboxes, domains or subscriptions to be in sync with server settings, changes to the general server settings will apply to all. But if you had set individual limits, these are retained when the general server settings are changed unless they are higher than those. In the latter case the individual limits are decreased.

Back