• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Outgoing mail restrictions

minorum

New Pleskian
Hi, the restriction for outgoing mail is a very nice feature and protects our server from beeing blacklisted easily.
But every user who has access to the control panel can set override setting by himself. There is no way to change this.
I would like to see a role for mail-users, which allows the user to set up a vaccation message, set a relay adress or to change his password but not ot change the quota for outgoing mail. That should only be done by the admin.

greetings

Markus

Yes, but in fact user is limited by limit of subscription. I.e. user can't set up limit on mailbox more than limit of domain user can't set up limit on domain more than limit of subscription. This is flexibility of reallocation.

thanks for that explanation - I was wondering the same thing myself and had not realized that user can't place a higher value than the one set by the administrator

Back