• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

package not working...

  • Thread starter lommedalskongen
  • Start date
L

lommedalskongen

Guest
The Joomla package 1.0.8 is not working...
I get the following error when trying to deploy:

ERROR: PleskFatalException
------------------------------------
Site application tried to create a database without specifying a requirement in meta data XML
---------------------------------
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/SiteApps/class.SiteAppManager.php:359
SiteAppManager->createResource(object of type SiteApp, array, string 'domain', integer '19')
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/SiteApps/class.SiteAppPackageManager.php:599
SiteAppPackageManager->installSiteApp(object of type SiteAppPackage, string 'domain', integer '19', integer '2', array, array, array)
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/siteapp/siteapp_install.php:179

I take for granted that the package is creating the database and the database user, like the mambo package. whitch is working..

I tried the old mambo package afterwards, just to make sure that it was not PLESK who was failing. I have recently opgraded to 8.0.0 of plesk, but this is not the case here:
I installed the rpm by using rpm -ivh <filename.rpm> no errors.

please help me on this. I would love this forever if I get this package to work...
 
Back
Top