• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Permission Problem

F

filipersimoes

Hi guys, I´m having permission problems after migration.
I did migrate from plesk 8.1 linux.
How do I correct this issue?
Please help
Thanks

reconfigurator

Hi,

hm without any details it is very hard to tell you anything, but I made the experience that you can fix all permission Problems by using the Reconfigurator.

Best regards,

dkuwi

Hi,

In the source I had Plesk 8.1 linux and in the destination Plesk 8.1 windows.
After migration I was not able to access any website, every time I tried it shows me a prompt a login.

I did use the reconfigurator but didn´t work.

Thanks

hm

Hi,

did you activate the option "vhost security"? Another chance to fix this is, if you logon to plesk than you can choose the domain. If you check the domain above the list is the option "chexk permission" if you choose this you must deactivate the first check box and than confirm it. After a short time the check is over and you get a report to the Mailadress you gave the system. If this also does not work you can try to setup the domain new in iis by using cd %plesk_bin% and than try websrvmng.exe --remove-vhost --vhost-name=domain and than websrvmng.exe --reconfigure-vhost --vhost-name=domain

Hope this can help you,

dkuwi

Hi, thanks for your reply!
I think I manage to work. I don´t know what happened, but plesk add "/" int the "Protected URLs" of each domain.
I just removed "/" and worked fine!
Thanks for your concern!

Hi filipersimoes,

How you manage to fix it? Would you mind to let me know the exact steps?

Thank you.

Hi, You have to enter in each Domain administration and than clik on the "Protected URLS", than just remove "/" from the list.

I hope this could help you!

Back