• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Persistent warning after migrating sites using Migration & Transfer Manager

jimmy9000

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CloudLinux 7.9 (Boris Yegorov)
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian v18.0.50_build1800230213.12 os_CentOS 7
Hi there,

I am only familiar with the html interface and have limited terminal knowledge.

When using the Migration & Transfer Manage tool, I am getting the same warning for all sites migrated so far: image hosted at ImgBB

The subscription seems fine and the site runs fine when switching the DNS after migration. But they are all getting this error.

Began getting a low disk space warning in the pre-migration checks, but was able to proceed anyway. Disk space has been upgraded but I suspect the migration and transfer manager doesn't use the same partition to store temporary files during transfer? I checked the settings and there doesn't seem to be any indication of which partition to use.
Even when I didn't get a pre-migration disk space warning, this error is consistent every time.

Should I be worried? Or can I ignore it? Should I fix it? How?

Thanks,

James

Hello @jimmy9000 , thank you for posting this. The symptom is known, but the reason is unclear here, too. It does not seem to have a major impact. The recommended procedure is to re-sync subscriptions after migration to make sure that all has been migrated.

Back