• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue Persistent warning after migrating sites using Migration & Transfer Manager

jimmy9000

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CloudLinux 7.9 (Boris Yegorov)
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian v18.0.50_build1800230213.12 os_CentOS 7
Hi there,

I am only familiar with the html interface and have limited terminal knowledge.

When using the Migration & Transfer Manage tool, I am getting the same warning for all sites migrated so far: image hosted at ImgBB

The subscription seems fine and the site runs fine when switching the DNS after migration. But they are all getting this error.

Began getting a low disk space warning in the pre-migration checks, but was able to proceed anyway. Disk space has been upgraded but I suspect the migration and transfer manager doesn't use the same partition to store temporary files during transfer? I checked the settings and there doesn't seem to be any indication of which partition to use.
Even when I didn't get a pre-migration disk space warning, this error is consistent every time.

Should I be worried? Or can I ignore it? Should I fix it? How?

Thanks,

James

Hello @jimmy9000 , thank you for posting this. The symptom is known, but the reason is unclear here, too. It does not seem to have a major impact. The recommended procedure is to re-sync subscriptions after migration to make sure that all has been migrated.

Back