• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Pesk Migrator Error

ro4n

New Pleskian
Dear community,

The following error appear when i try to migrate from a Plesk server.

Code:
Failed to import backup dumps to target panel's repository
Cause: Failed to import backup XML: errcode must be '0' (no errors) or '116' (backup sign error).
Output of pmmcli utility:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<response>
<errcode>119</errcode>
<errmsg>Unable to import file as dump: Import error: Unable to find archive metadata. The archive is not valid Plesk backup or has been created in an unsupported Plesk version</errmsg>
</response>

That is a critical error, migration was stopped.

Thanks,

ro4n

Hello,

I found this article: [FIXED BUG] Unable to restore backup: The backup you are trying to restore was created in an unsupported version of Plesk and can not be recovered

So I modified the file /usr/local/psa/var/modules/panel-migrator/sessions/20200513153409/plesk.backup.source.shallow.xml
There were:
<migration-dump agent-name="panel-migrator" dump-version="12.5">
even if the source server is Onyx 17.8.11

I changed it to:
<migration-dump agent-name="panel-migrator" dump-version="18.0">

And it now works.

Hope it will help you as well,
bye
Ivo

I've been looking at this for a few hours today.
the .tar files created by the migrator are corrupt after being converted on the target server.

After this step the .tar is corrupt:

+|2020-05-13_17:18:00,699|I|MT|plesk.source.plesk.pmm_agent.hosting_description||pfu|Converting hosting description to local configuration dump '/usr/local/psa/var/modules/panel-migrator/sessions/migration-session/plesk.backup.pfu.downloaded.hosting-description.tar'

Hi all,
we are working on the migration issue with the highest priority, and expect this to be fixed in Plesk Migrator extension update soon

Hello all, we have same issue here,

This messages appear when i try to extract tar archive :

.discovered/info_2005141945/props
tar: .discovered/info_2005141945/props: implausibly old time stamp 1970-01-01 07:00:00
info_2005141945.xml
tar: info_2005141945.xml: implausibly old time stamp 1970-01-01 07:00:00

Sorry, maybe my message about tar above is unrelated with this issue.

After update plesk migrator extension to version 2.19.3-918 this issue has ben resolved.

Thank you.

Back