• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved PHP 8.1 Another FPM instance seems to already listen on [...] php-fpm.sock

You're missing /opt/plesk/php/8.1/etc/php-fpm.d/forum.doitauto.de.conf file. I would copy a known good conf file to that location and see if it helps.

This article might also help you out:

Otherwise, log into your plesk instance to get your license and open a ticket with support.
i have got use this but nothing work

That's how I solved the problem, I deleted all installed php versions, then I executed the following command "plesk repair web -php-handlers -php-fpm-configuration" there was a message if I wanted to disable php support and I I answered yes and deactivated the php on the server then I set all domains to "FastCGI application served by Apache" then all doamins worked again but you have to set all domains on your server like this then I again used "Add or Remove Components" only installed php 8.1 and set the PHP supprt version: FPM application served by nginx for each domain and the problem was solved

Back