• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue PHP decimal cannot be load

DanielEl

New Pleskian
Hello,
Im trying to add a php module \ extension (Decimal) without success,
I tried to install and reinstall but looks like its install it but not loading it,
my error :
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'decimal.so' (tried: /opt/plesk/php/7.3/lib/php/modules/decimal.so
(/opt/plesk/php/7.3/lib/php/modules/decimal.so: undefined symbol: php_json_serializable_ce), /opt/plesk/php/7.3/lib/php/modules/decimal.so.so
(/opt/plesk/php/7.3/lib/php/modules/decimal.so.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0
Any1 ever stuck in this stage ? or how can fix it?

thank you and have a good day!

Call the file zz-99 to make sure it’s always loaded last:

# echo "extension=decimal.so" > /opt/plesk/php/7.3/etc/php.d/zz-99-decimal.ini

after that:

# /opt/plesk/php/7.3/bin/php -m | grep decimal
decimal

Hello, thanks for reply,
I did it but the error still exist :
root@F0CA8E3:~# php --re decimal
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'decimal' (tried: /usr/lib/php/20180731/decimal (/usr/lib/php/20180731/decimal: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/lib/php/20180731/decimal.so (/usr/lib/php/20180731/decimal.so: undefined symbol: php_json_serializable_ce)) in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: Module 'decimal' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: Module 'decimal' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
Extension [ <persistent> extension #32 decimal version 1.4.0 ] {

root@F0CA8E3:~# php --re decimal
Did you compile decimal module for Plesk /opt/plesk/php/7.3/bin/php or for system /usr/bin/php? My solution is for Plesk PHP case.

I guess im facing in a problem, even if im just entering "pecl uninstall decimal" im getting error :
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'decimal.so' (tried: /usr/lib/php/20180731/decimal.so (/usr/lib/php/20180731/decimal.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/lib/php/20180731/decimal.so.so (/usr/lib/php/20180731/decimal.so.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'decimal.so' (tried: /usr/lib/php/20180731/decimal.so (/usr/lib/php/20180731/decimal.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/lib/php/20180731/decimal.so.so (/usr/lib/php/20180731/decimal.so.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0
Im trying to install it from fresh, but looks like something trying to loading it,
there is way to remove it completely ?

Im trying to install it from fresh, but looks like something trying to loading it,
there is way to remove it completely ?
decimal.so is mentioned in one of .ini files of PHP. Try to find this ini file and remove reference to decimal.so there.

Back