• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Php-fpm locations and Cloudlinux LVE Manger & Cagefs

A

adamjohnson

Hey guys,

Recently spoke with Cloudlinux support in regards to patching php 5.4 and 5.5 to work with Cagefs in order for lve manager and cagefs to work with nginx php-fpm. They provided the walk through to patch it, however, I was stuck at the part where it states to apply the patch to each php version. Was told the patch modifies the php-fpm in the location /usr/local/sbin/php-fpm

Each php version is required to be patched in order for Lve manager and Cagefs to successfully work and in order to take advantage of Cloudlinux's main features with nginx and php-fpm since it isnt compatible by default. When I asked about the php-fpm locations, they stated that they aren't sure and to contact the Plesk team.

My question is, are there multiple php-fpm locations for each php version in plesk? If so, what are their locations? Any way to shed some light on this to solve this issue?

Tutorial below. Please advise, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi adamjohnson,

My question is, are there multiple php-fpm locations for each php version in plesk? If so, what are their locations? Any way to shed some light on this to solve this issue?

Code:
/opt/plesk/php/5.2
/opt/plesk/php/5.3
/opt/plesk/php/5.4
/opt/plesk/php/5.5
/opt/plesk/php/5.6
/opt/plesk/php/7.0

... for the depending php-fpm - locations, just move to "/opt/plesk/php/X.X/etc/php-fpm.d"

Back