• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Contribution PHP Panda! Multi-PHP installer for Plesk

@DaveK there are updates for mysql 5.5 in the atomic repo, but it is not required. If you do want to upgrade to 5.5, you'd need to remove the mysqlclient18 first.

Added latest versions:

* PHP 5.6.6
* PHP 5.5.22
* PHP 5.4.38

Release Notes:
- Fixes CVE-2015-0235 (5.4, 5.5, 5.6)
- Fixes CVE-2015-0273 (5.4, 5.5, 5.6)

Hello, we have the following problem:

We followed the instructions at http://kb.odin.com/en/118378 to install a newer version of php using the command /usr/local/psa/bin/php_handler –add

But when that version of php is turned on in the hosting settings of one of our clients, we get the error “500 Internal Server Error”.

The log says: “[Wed Feb 25 10:18:13 2015] [warn] [client 213.х.х.х] (104)Connection reset by peer: mod_fcgid: error reading data from FastCGI server”

The php version is - PHP 5.6.3 with fast-cgi support

The permissions for the folder /usr/local/php563-cgi are set to 755

There were no problems with adding this version of php in Parallels Plesk, but when we choose this php version on a separate client, we get the error that we described earlier. When we choose the old php version, everything works fine.

We also tried installing other versions of php and have the same result.

Server software: CentOS 6
Parallels Plesk 12.0 for Linux
Php version - PHP 5.6.3 with fast-cgi support

So you'd probably want to remove that source install first if you're installing PHP Panda on the same system. At the very least, you'd have less confusing output. Worst case you could be causing the two named php versions to collide.

Hello,

I have a clean install CentOS 7 and Plesk 12.
I want to install php-plesk-panda and I get the following error:
Transaction check error:
file /etc/php-fpm.conf from install of atomic-php54-php-fpm-5.4.38-44.el7.art.x86_64 conflicts with file from package php-fpm-5.4.16-23.el7_0.3.x86_64

What should I do to solve this problem?

Updated to:
PHP 5.6.7
PHP 5.5.23
PHP 5.3.39

Changes:
Fixed the php-fpm.conf from atomic-php54-php-fpm reported above. Thanks for the report!

Full disclosure.. I'm a designer that ended up hosting my clients on a dedicated server. I lack the programming/networking skills you guys have so I apologize if I ask dumb questions.

Using Putty I did..wget -q -O - http://www.atomicorp.com/installers/atomic |sh
Seemed to work.

When I did.. yum install plesk-php-panda, I get this..
Loaded plugins: rhnplugin
This system is receiving updates from RHN Classic or RHN Satellite
Setting up Install Process
No package plesk-php-panda available
Nothing to do

I checked /usr/local/psa/bin/ and there is no /usr/local/psa/bin/php_handler folder/directory

In Plesk when I switch from apache module to fastcgi I still only see PHP version 5.3.3

I'm using Plesk 12.0.18 and need to update PHP to 5.3.10 or newer to enable me to install newer Joomla template.

Suggestions ? Thanks

Installation:

1) Set up the atomic yum repository

wget -q -O - http://www.atomicorp.com/installers/atomic |sh

2) Install the Panda

yum install plesk-php-panda

3) (Nucleus subscribers)
yum install plesk-php53-panda plesk-php52-panda

Great job! Thank you Atomicorp and AtomicTourtle!
All perfectly installed on Plesk 12. No conflicts. No problems!

of course in this way we have 250MB (maybe more) of php different versions installed
but if you have no problem of disk space, this is a perfect solution!

When I entered (Putty)
ls -la /etc/yum.repos.d/atomic.repo
I got this..
ls: /etc/yum.repos.d/atomic.repo: No such file or directory

Ran it again with -q and again, things seemed to happen. Ran ls and got this..
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 948 Apr 15 2014 /etc/yum.repos.d/atomic.repo

Checked Plesk (Hosting Settings) FastCGI for options and still just php5.3.3. Is there another step that I'm missing ? A Plesk setting maybe ?

Hello,

I have a clean install CentOS 7 and Plesk 12.
I want to install php-plesk-panda and I get the following error:
Transaction check error:
file /etc/php-fpm.conf from install of atomic-php54-php-fpm-5.4.38-44.el7.art.x86_64 conflicts with file from package php-fpm-5.4.16-23.el7_0.3.x86_64

What should I do to solve this problem?

How do you managed to install CentOS 7 and Plesk 12?

Back