• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

phpMyAdmin problem

J

jameshsi

When try to use MySQL, in the control panel, I click DB WebAdmin, and it pop up a window and show :
Warning: main(./libraries/charset_conversion.lib.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\databases\phpMyAdmin\libraries\common.lib.php on line 251

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './libraries/charset_conversion.lib.php' (include_path='C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin/plib; C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin/javascripts; C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin/plib/locale; C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin/auto_prepend; C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin; C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpPgAdmin') in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\databases\phpMyAdmin\libraries\common.lib.php on line 251

How to fix that problem ?
I rent this box from ev1servers, and I thought plesk is ready when I get the box and I don't have to deal with problems like this.
This is a problem from plesk or my ISP ? Do u have some problem at the beginning ?

Back