• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

pipeline mode classic and identity networkservice

A

albertt

Hi,

I need to change the pipeline mode from integrated to classic and the identity of the application pool to networkservice.
I am getting an issue if I do it in IIS or with the command:C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv>appcmd.exe set apppool <domain name>(domain)(2.0)(pool) /managedPipelineMode:Classic
APPPOOL object "<domain name>(domain)(2.0)(pool)" changed
Iam getting the message below when i trying to display my website:
Not Found
The requested document was not found on this server.

Can you please tell me if there is a way to do it in plesk panel ?
If not:
Do you think this issue will be resolved in the next release ?
How people who met this issue do ?
Do i stop using plesk panel?

1. Unfortunately, this is not available to manage pipeline mode for IIS AppPool from Plesk.

Why do you need to switch to classic mode? Do you have an application that is not working in integrated Pipeline mode? Is it possible to modify application to work in Integrated mode?

http://mvolo.com/blogs/serverside/a...ASP.NET-2.0-applications-Integrated-mode.aspx

However, we strongly recommend that you use a workaround where available to change your application to work in Integrated mode instead. Moving to Classic mode will make your application unable to take advantage of ASP.NET improvements made possible in Integrated mode, leveraging future features from both Microsoft and third parties that may require the Integrated mode. Use Classic mode as a last resort if you cannot apply the specified workaround.

I installed the crystal report runtime to show report through a HTML viewer. This application must run with IIS application pool setup with integrated Pipeline mode.
Do you know if it will be in a

I installed the crystal report runtime to show report through a HTML viewer. This application must run with IIS application pool setup with integrated Pipeline mode.
Do you know if it will be in a next release ?
Thanks for your answer.

Switch between classic and integrated pipeline modes will be not available in next release.

Back