• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 10.0.1 Windows Firewall Service Pack 2 status red!

S

SomphodM

We are using plesk 10.0.1 new installation on Windows 2008. But we found out that firewall component status show in red. And can't controll it via PP services mornitor or web component management.

Any on have this issue?

I try to install both new two server and get the same results. However I am able to enable or disale Firewall service on Firewall management.

Can we fixed this?

We are using plesk 10.0.1 new installation on Windows 2008. But we found out that firewall component status show in red. And can't controll it via PP services mornitor or web component management.

Any on have this issue?

I try to install both new two server and get the same results. However I am able to enable or disale Firewall service on Firewall management.

Can we fixed this?

same here but I can access everything just fine it was a upgrade from 9.5.2

i have the same problem. anyone got a solution?

i have opened a ticket with support 24 hours ago, and no reply yet.

i have the same problem. anyone got a solution?

i have opened a ticket with support 24 hours ago, and no reply yet.

Could you please provide me ticket ID? I will check it.

Has anyone figured this one out? This seems to be the only item that is not functioning in our new control panel. It has not been an issue as firewall can be configured locally via Windows. Interestingly all the Plesk related items are entered into the firewall.

The firewall is also set to "On" in Plesk and there is a green check beside the "Local Area Connection" indicating the firewall is working.

Clicking on the "Firewall Rules" at the top results in an "Operation Failed" message.

"The operation you were performing failed. You can retry the operation with or without changing its parameters. You may also want to report this problem to our support so that we could help you as soon as possible."

The following appears under additional information:
"winfwmng failed: Input string was not in a correct format.
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: common_func.php3:64
psaerror(string 'winfwmng failed: Input string was not in a correct format.')
1: firewallmng.php:35
firewallmng->_call(string '<command><show><portopenings/><profile type="current"/></show></command>')
2: firewallmng.php:174
firewallmng->get_rules(string '')
3: RuleList.php:46
RuleList->fetchRuleList()
4: class.cList.php3:105
cList->fetchList()
5: class.cList.php3:124
cList->init()
6: FirewallInterfaceForm.php:37
FirewallInterfaceForm->assign(array, string '')
7: firewall_interface.php:102"

From the command prompt these error appear when trying to run the utility manually (which may not be possible):
"C:\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin>winfwmng.exe
Root element is missing."

"C:\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin>winfwmng.exe --help
Data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1."

In the event manager we have the following:

System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseUInt32(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
at System.UInt16.Parse(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at psa.ip.device.InternetFirewall.WinFirewall.CreateFrom(INetFwRule rule)
at psa.ip.device.InternetFirewall.WinFirewall.get_Mode()
at winfwmng.WinFwMng.showIcmpSettings(XmlNode node)
at winfwmng.WinFwMng.processShow(XmlNode node)
at winfwmng.WinFwMng.Main(String[] args)

This appears to be related to the firewall and happened after adding a new IP address.

Same issue here. Upgraded from latest Plesk 9.x release to Plesk 10.x latest components/release.

Firewall shows red X in Plesk CP.

Same Issue

I also have this as well and applied the fix as per the fix Igor provided for previous version and it's still broken. Bump as Bug.

Back