• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 10.4.4 - Backup error after upgrade

morlock

New Pleskian
Hi everyone!

After upgrading to Plesk 10.4.4 we experienced the same problem as described here on one of our servers.
We temporarily solved this by manually adding the Backup Manager to crontab. Now, yeseterday morning another server made an automatic update to 10.4.4. We made the same adjustment and thought everything should be fine.

But tonight, the backup reported an error. In migration.result it said:

"Unable to backup Site Builder publishing status on site site.tld (ErrorCode: 1, STDOUT:)."

The funny thing is though: There are no errors in the migration.log, the backup was written to the FTP Repository and it appears as a valid backup in the list.

I have to admit I'm not even quite sure what this error is supposed to mean, so any hint would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
morlock

My server auto-upgraded last night to 10.4.4 #6 (though the auto update email it sent me pointed to 10.4.0 release notes!) and I've got an email with the same error message for every domain on the server. Have you found a solution?

I'm not using Site Builder, where is it configured?

This problem only occured once for us - no idea where it came from. Afaik we're also not using Site Builder, so my main Problem also way that I didn't even understand what the error was supposed to mean.

I have to dig this thread out again. Although I thought that this error appeared only once, I was obviously wrong. It seems to reappear sporadically with no obvious reason.
Right now we are on Plesk Version 10.4.4 Update #12.

Does anyone else experience similar problems or maybe even have a solution?

This error keeps popping up randomly every other week or so. I can't see any real pattern or reason. I have checked: we are definitely not using the Site Builder, so I don't see where this even comes from.

I would be grateful for any hint where or what I could check.

Best,
morlock

Same issue here after Upgrade to Plesk Version 10.4.4.
Plesk Version 10.4.4 Update #24

Back