• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 11 Backup : Error Unknown Object Type

masham1t

New Pleskian
Good Morning.

Apologies if this is slightly repeating some previous posts, but I thought I would lay my problem out separately.

As of 3 days ago my Backup to Personal FTP has started failing with the Error Unknown Object Type, the backup sits at 55% completed.

As per some information I found through searching google, I remeved the backup task from the PMM folder and remoeved the task entry in the Sql Database. I set the task backup again and the same thing has occurred this morning.

This is causing 2 issues, 1 - im not getting a backup and 2 - Customer panels are showing as limited access due to ongoing backups.

Could you tell me what logs to post to enable some help

Kind Regards

Nick

Thanks for the swift reply IgorG, I hadnt updated to MU#53. Ill restart the backup overnight and see what happens. Once a backup completes fully will that take the Suspended for Backup flag off customer control panels?

Back