• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 12.0 Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot get the TRIAL key, cause probably is not OK for my license. So I will need to wait :-(

So, basically about 5000 subscriptions, each with 1 domain, each with about 1 mailbox and 1 maillist?

On average yes, but 0 maillist.

Did mail_restore succeed completely that time? If not, it's no wonder hooks weren't restored.

Yes, success and no error.

I update the server with Plesk 12.0.18 to see if it's better.

Gurvan.

[Edit : Update successfull.
Fixed memory leak with mail_restore.
Fixed miss hook.

There is always the bug : If I add a mailbox : mailmng-outgoing failed: ERRORutgoing:mails.domain_id may not be NULL after update. but launch mail_restore and its good.
If open Mail server configuration from the panel, if there are many mail redirects, loading is very long and :

plesk12-config-messagerie.jpg

Gurvan.]

Last edited:
Since 12.0.18 I get errors in the Backup Manager, although backups seem to work fine:

Unable to rotate dump: The dump rotation is failed with code '1' at /opt/psa/admin/bin/plesk_agent_manager line 1039.

Oh dear... APS is broken in 12.0.18: Internal error: ODBC error #HY000: [unixODBC][MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver]Access denied for user 'apsc'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
Worked fine up to 12.0.17...

Oh dear... APS is broken in 12.0.18: Internal error: ODBC error #HY000: [unixODBC][MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver]Access denied for user 'apsc'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
Worked fine up to 12.0.17...

Could you specify more details: was it clean install or upgrade(which version was upgraded)?
Also, it would be great if you send me log files (installation/upgrade logs: /var/log/plesk/install/*, /var/log/plesk/panel.log)

Since 12.0.18 I get errors in the Backup Manager, although backups seem to work fine:

Unable to rotate dump: The dump rotation is failed with code '1' at /opt/psa/admin/bin/plesk_agent_manager line 1039.

Could you please send me log files from /usr/local/psa/PMM/logs ?

Last edited:
I migrated more than 1000 subscriptions/clients to Plesk 12.0.15, 16, 17 & 18 (all are clean installations, distributed in various servers) and I had the same problem with all the domains using PMM:
The contacts in Roundcube was not migrated. Can you please let me known if is a bug or PMM not support this?

Best regards,
Horacio

I migrated more than 1000 subscriptions/clients to Plesk 12.0.15, 16, 17 & 18 (all are clean installations, distributed in various servers) and I had the same problem with all the domains using PMM:
The contacts in Roundcube was not migrated. Can you please let me known if is a bug or PMM not support this?

Best regards,
Horacio
As it is mentioned in Plesk 11.5 Release notice, Plesk does not backup/restore/migrate RoundCube internal data like address book:
http://download1.parallels.com/Ples...anel-11.5-impacts-for-linux-based-os.html#2-5
As far as I know this limitation is actual for Plesk 12 too.
Following solution may be useful for you - http://www.roundcubeforum.net/index.php?topic=14390.0

My test server running 12.0.18 #1 on Ubuntu 12.04.4 LTS, automatically updated to 12.0.18 (from 17), I now have this error when logging into Plesk..

New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due to the errors in configuration templates: Template processing failed: file = /opt/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/nginxDomainVhost.php, error = Template_Exception: [Template_Variable_Domain] Wrong variable to subsitute: isWwwAliasExist file: /opt/psa/admin/plib/Template/Processor.php line: 28 code: 0 Previous error: Template_Exception: [Template_Variable_Domain] Wrong variable to subsitute: isWwwAliasExist file: /opt/psa/admin/plib/Template/Processor.php line: 28 code: 0 Previous error: Template_Exception: [Template_Variable_Domain] Wrong variable to subsitute: isWwwAliasExist file: /opt/psa/admin/plib/Template/Variable/Abstract.php line: 67 code: 0. Detailed error descriptions were sent to you by email. Please resolve the issues and click here to generate broken configuration files once again or here to generate all configuration files. See the details in Configuration Troubleshooter

I have tried a repair and reconfigure all sites, so I'm at a lose, I can't see any errors in installer logs.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance for any insights
Kind regards

Lloyd

My test server running 12.0.18 #1 on Ubuntu 12.04.4 LTS, automatically updated to 12.0.18 (from 17), I now have this error when logging into Plesk..

I have tried a repair and reconfigure all sites, so I'm at a lose, I can't see any errors in installer logs.

Do you have custom vhost templates? Do they use isWwwAliasExist variable?

Could you please send me log files from /usr/local/psa/PMM/logs ?

I looked at the logs and it seems the problem is linked to my APS database access being broken.
If you still are interested in the log files, which address should I send them to?

Could you specify more details: was it clean install or upgrade(which version was upgraded)?
Also, it would be great if you send me log files (installation/upgrade logs: /var/log/plesk/install/*, /var/log/plesk/panel.log)

It was an upgrade from 12.0.17, to my surprise it got upgraded automatically.
I had a look at them and could not see anything suspicious, except for the panel.log which contains error such as these:

[19-May-2014 20:22:54 Europe/Berlin] Exception: ODBC error #HY000: [unixODBC][MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver]Access denied for user 'apsc'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
file: /usr/share/aps_php/aps_php.php
line: 11933
code: 0
trace: #0 /usr/share/aps_php/aps_php.php(11933): aps_registry_packagebrowser_browse(Resource id #60)
#1 /opt/psa/admin/plib/AdminPanel/View/List/AppUsage.php(45): APS_Registry_PackageBrowser->browse()
#2 /opt/psa/admin/plib/CommonPanel/View/List/Abstract.php(401): AdminPanel_View_List_AppUsage->_getDataProvider()
#3 /opt/psa/admin/plib/CommonPanel/View/List/Abstract.php(201): CommonPanel_View_List_Abstract->_setupPaginator()
#4 /opt/psa/admin/plib/CommonPanel/View/List/Abstract.php(192): CommonPanel_View_List_Abstract->_setupList()
#5 /opt/psa/admin/plib/AdminPanel/View/List/AppUsage.php(18): CommonPanel_View_List_Abstract->__construct(Object(Zend_View), Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
#6 /opt/psa/admin/application/admin/controllers/AppController.php(75): AdminPanel_View_List_AppUsage->__construct(Object(Zend_View), Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), NULL)
#7 /opt/psa/admin/application/admin/controllers/AppController.php(61): Admin_AppController->_getUsageList()
#8 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Action.php(516): Admin_AppController->usageAction()
#9 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(295): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('usageAction')
#10 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
#11 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Application/Web.php(38): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch(NULL)
#12 /opt/psa/admin/htdocs/application.php(15): Plesk\Application_Web->run()
#13 {main}

[2014-05-19 20:22:55] ERR [panel] Exception: ODBC error #HY000: [unixODBC][MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver]Access denied for user 'apsc'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
file: /usr/share/aps_php/aps_php.php
line: 11933
code: 0

Where should I send the logfiles to?

Last edited:
same for me with APS...

I'd like to ask Plesk team for this - http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16989070/plesk-11-log-files-and-rotation-configuration
Does this problem still exist on Plesk 12?

Because I'm using latest Plesk 11.5 on production server and this morning I've manualy anulled many log files on each domain which sizes were from 100 MB up to 2-3 GB. My log rotation for all clients/domains was set to rotate each 10240 KB by size, max 10 files. And by manualy anulling them I've saved 22 GB of space this morning!

Does this typo bug still exists on Plesk 11? 11.5? 12? Typo bug I mean you request log file size limit to enter in KB, not MB or vice versa?

It seems that the "Wordpress Toolkit" is part of the core in Plesk 12 and cannot be removed. Can you please provide an option to as least hide it in the Panel? We don't need a bunch of wordpress stuff in the admin as we don't use it.

It seems that the "Wordpress Toolkit" is part of the core in Plesk 12 and cannot be removed. Can you please provide an option to as least hide it in the Panel? We don't need a bunch of wordpress stuff in the admin as we don't use it.

At the moment there is no such possibility.
Please tell me will it be convenient for you if we implement special option in Plesk config for hiding Wordpress Toolkit?

At the moment there is no such possibility.
Please tell me will it be convenient for you if we implement special option in Plesk config for hiding Wordpress Toolkit?
Yes that would work! As long as their is some type of config option that would survive upgrades that would allow you to hide all the wordpress stuff in the Plesk interface.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back