• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved Plesk 12.5 upgrade with MS FrontPage extensions

galaxy

Regular Pleskian
So I'm working through testing of migrating my plesk 12.0 install to 12.5.30.
In the check it mentions I'm missing the "frontpage" apache module.
I have more than a dozen FrontPage sites that need to be migrated.

What do I do to make the migration work (at least for the frontpage portion of the problem...)

Well that presents a problem...
I don't mind manually handling the current installations, but I can't lose it altogether...

OK, found sources for frontpage extensions, compiled/installed on centos 7. We'll see if it works after migration. Looks good though.

I know that they stated it wasn't supported anymore, but they said they wouldn't remove the capability to use is when I spoke with support about it a year ago.
I don't really care if its in the panel, as long as I can keep the legacy sites alive.

Thanks.

How do I mark thread as resolved?

Back