• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

plesk 12 doesn't apply php settings

PatrickF1

New Pleskian
Hello,

i have a problem with my plesk 12 Installation on a Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard machine.

When I select a Website and want to change the php settings for that page it wont apply the new settings.

I placed a phpinfo() file in the Folder of that Website to test that. The weird thing is when i change the memory_limt value it is visible on the phpinfo() but when i change post_max_size or upload_max_filesize nothing changes.

I found this thread on this Forum: http://talk.plesk.com/threads/setup-custom-php-ini-in-plesk-12.330256/

Is this the only solution to get this work?

Thank you!

Back