• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Plesk 12 to Plesk 17 breaks my site :(

Kris

New Pleskian
Basically i lost everything, lucky I have back ups. Every time update to Onyx my site breaks, i can see the default home page, however, when i try to log in get an error, i tried about 5-6 times already... any ideas what I'm doing wrong? I'm using the upgrade feature within Plesk 12 - is that wrong?

Have you tried to fix your sites with

# plesk repair web

and your whole installation with

# plesk repair installation

?

Thanks Igor, actually this thread fixed my problem....

Check the content of /etc/sw-cp-server/conf.d/ssl.conf . Does it contain the ssl_ciphers directive more than a single time? Then remove the additional line. If it only contains the directive once, the same directive is listed in another nginx configuration file. This can be anywhere. In that case you could try
# grep -R "ssl_ciphers" /etc/sw-cp-server/conf.d/*
to check other files in the same directory whether they contain that directive, too. For Nginx each directive must only exist once.

https://talk.plesk.com/threads/afte...-starting-sw_cp_server-service-failed.340992/

Back