• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Plesk 18.0.21

Just run the update process in CLI with

# plesk installer install-all-updates

Hi,
I'm blocked by something!

BUSY: Update operation was locked by another update process.
exit status 1

Thanks

exit status 1

Thanks

You may have another update process still running, have a look here:

Hi,

exit status 1

Thanks

For that error I've fixed using this command:
plesk installer stop

see here for more info:

Then "plesk installer install-all-updates" works good... but almost for me showing me the message that Plesk is updated to the last version (no package available) despite I've the 18.0.21 #5

I'm excited to offer Plesk Obsidian in all global markets! May I consider, the stable version has been released so I can use, properly!

Make sure that you have enabled official Plesk repository here:

View attachment 16320

Hello Igor,
I've the same configuration as your screenshot but I can't update to the last 18.0.23, I'm still with 18.0.21 #5.
Could be a problem generated by Imunify360 or LVE Manager (e.g. some port blocked from the Imunify360's firewall or LVE security rules)?
In another post your colleague Rodrigo from the technical support (Resolved - Unable to update) suggest to change the url of the repository in the file .autoinstallerrc but on my cloud server I see only strange code (see the second screenshot below) with references about "SSL_PROTOCOLS", "SSL_CIPHERS" and "SSL_CIPHER_SERVER_PREFERENCE".
How can I fix it?
My hosting provider said me that it's all normal and is necessary to wait some weeks before to have the last Plesk packages, but for me is not normal to have a Plesk installation with the latest updates stopped over a month ago (Dec 22, 2019).
What do you suggest me to do?

2020-01-28_08-14-12.png
2020-01-28_09-18-45.png

Last edited:
Hi,
My mirror is the same than in this post:

They say to edit a file (Specify default Plesk repo, using any text editor. Change SOURCE="Index of /" to SOURCE="Index of /" so output of the command will match the one below: ), but I don't know the name and location of this file.

Can you help me?

Hi,
My mirror is the same than in this post:

They say to edit a file (Specify default Plesk repo, using any text editor. Change SOURCE="Index of /" to SOURCE="Index of /" so output of the command will match the one below: ), but I don't know the name and location of this file.

Can you help me?

The file is in this position (Linux):
/root/.autoinstallerrc

Anyway, I've fixed contacting my hosting provider but I don't know what procedure they have done to update to the 18.0.23 (from 18.0.21 #5).

Back