• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 7.5.x and Win2k3 sp1

B

bmd2k1

anyone know the status of having a version of Plesk for Windows 7.5.x that is compatible with Win2k3 SP1 ??

-Brian

my hosting company....DIY....told me the two were NOT compatible.

I'm running plesk 7.5.3 on Windows 2003 server webedtion with SP1... no problems

Hello Brian,

W2003 SP1 & Plesk 7.5.3 running here without any specific issues...

Regards,

Benoit.

I have 7.5.3 on a 2003 Web Edition test server with SP1.

Ensure you upgrade Plesk to 7.5.x before installing SP1 if you are running 7.0.x at the moment.

I only had a problem on one server where SP1 botched the security permissions for all NON Windows services, so all of PSAs services would fail to start. I haven't seen or heard this happen anywhere else (figures). I don't blame this on PSA though as 7.5.x was originally built to take advantage of SP1. As long as you properly back everything up before changing anything, your ok.

MailEnable Professional doesn't get along with DEP in SP1 so if you have an Opteron based server you'll need to turn that off or none of the ME services will start.

Back