• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 8.1 Migration Error from Ensim Box

C

cjharman

Curious if someone can help with this error that I am having with the Plesk migration manager... this the error it is giving me.. is there a fix for it? I am running the most up to date version of the migration tool.

PHP:
Failed deployment of domain hcgkuur.com

PHP:
Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/domain.php --create hcgkuur.com -clogin dakrala -notify false -template Unlimited\ Domain\ Template -force -login hcgkuur -passwd -fplogin hcgkuur -fppasswd \$1\$.MagHeMd\$pqfxWVlOW4NqehI3PruyW1 failed with return code 1.
Stderr is
An error occured during domain creation: error in hosting updating: Component __webstat_true_support was not installed

Thanks!
Joe

I'm having a similar problem trying to automatically commission an account from WHMCS:

Server Command Error
Account Creation Failed: 2204 - chkForComponents() returns error. Error: Component __webstat_true_support was not installed

Please could anyone shed some light?

I figured out the problem.

On WHMCS I had a default client and domain template set. On the domain template on the target Plesk server webstats were not enabled. I went into the template and changed it from none to AWStats and now it's working.

Back