• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 8.3 Beta Program

qualispace, why did you create ANY accounts on plesk BETA? As you know BETA is not a stable version and swsoft is telling you NOT to use it in production enviroment. So please don't blame Sergius. Please just wait till tomorrow till the stable 8.3 version is released.

Thanks

Henry, you have got it all wrong. Did I say I am using it for production environment? I am not even blaming anybody. Shall I not create 40-50 websites for rigorous testing of the Beta? Sorry, if I have offended you, but what you say is totally incorrect. Let Sergius answer the query.

And what about the 40-50 websites we have already created in the server using Plesk 8.3 beta? Do you want us to delete those websites and recreate again after installing the full release? I think there should be a better way.

qualispace,

You cannot upgrade 8.3 beta to 8.3 release directly. We didn't declare such ability for 8.3 beta, sorry.
I can suggest you try to use Plesk Backup/Restore tool to migrate 8.3 beta to 8.3 release.

Sorry qualispace, I just got the impression you are uppset with the fact that 8.3 beta will not be upgradable to the release version, sorry.

Sergius, will you release the 8.3 stable today or has this changed?

Demo of Plesk 8.3 for Windows

Hi

When will the Demo for Plesk 8.3 for Windows be available on the website. so people can see the new features.

Matthew

Please try to fix permissions for ISAPI Rewrite as following:
1. run Start > All Programs > SWsoft > Plesk > Plesk Reconfigurator
2. select Check component and folder permissions
3. click browse and find ISAPI Rewrite installation folder
4. click Check
5. try Plesk again

Sergius.

I installed ISAPI Rewrite after installing Plesk and I do not see this option. Please advise.

Should I have installed the ISAPI Rewrite program within the Plesk install folder somewheres? Please advise the best process.

Should I just remove the deny or do I allow both users to anything?

Back