• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 9.2.1 (Windows) Backup Transfer to FTP issue.

After adding the reg key;
I've open the Windows registry path "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PLESK\PSA Config\Config"
and created the "FtpRequestTimeOut" DWORD key with a value of "60000" seconds (about 16,6 hours).

The backup is uploaded correctly!
So we will try it on another server to confirm this fix (for us).

Problem resolved (in our server)

Hi:

First we went to the Windows registry path "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PLESK\PSA Config\Config"
and created the "FtpRequestTimeOut" DWORD key with a value of "60000" seconds (about 16,6 hours).
This value should be more time than the time that takes the longest backup to finish.

Second, we scheduled a task in task manager to make the backups of every domain configured in the server.
The script is similar to this one:
"C:\Program files\Parallels\Plesk\bin\pleskbackup.exe" --domains-name "domain.com" --output-file=ftp://ftpUser:ftpPassword@IPftpServer/

Of course, replace "ftpUser", "ftpPassword", "IPftpServer" and "domain.com" with your configuration.

To make a backup only with the hosting, add this option: -only-hosting
To make a backup only with the mail configuration and mailboxes, add this option:-only-mail

This was the solution in our server.
I hope it helps.

Regards

Same with my plesk 9.2.1 as well.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PLESK\PSA Config\Config
I didn't have such path in registry so I have tried to create is and add a height timeout as suggested, but no success.

I have tried adding rules to the firewall as suggested to prevous 9.x versions.

I have migrated my VPS from 8.6 to 9.2.1 and cannot setup backups.

Pleask help..

Back