• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

plesk 9 keeps logging me out

B

brucekurz

I just updated to pelsk 9 on fedora core 4 and all went ok except in the control panel every few minutes and at other various times I get bumped out of the control panel and need to re-login. Anyone else have this and any possible fix.

wow not cool

any clients logging as well, couple of clicks and bumped out. need to re-login. i hope someone had the same issue in plesk 9 and can help me please.

lookes like psa restarts every minute

looks like psa restarts every minute. I am getting a email every minute from psamon. I can only think that is why i am getting bumped out.

If you have or had ASL installed, it's restarting the psa service like crazy. I had this problem, and I didn't even have ASL installed anymore before upgrading to Plesk 9.

My host in cooperation with Parallels removed the service, but I don't know the details. Hope this at least gives you something to look for.

You may also want to do a test php script, for a separate problem that I also had, but unrelated to the plesk login

make_session.php:
session_start();
$_SESSION['test'] = 'This is a test variable';
$_SESSION['another'] = 'Why not have more than one var..';
print_r ($_SESSION);

test_session.php:
session_start();
print_r ($_SESSION);

If test_session comes up with an empty array then you need to edit php.ini, look for the session.save directory value and change it to /tmp or something that works. Or try and fix the directory that it's already using.

Back