• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

plesk 9 to 9.0.1 issue using update

D

dvdpa

After running the updater via the GUI I have a strange problem. Several of the 9.01 components did install but the base package is still at 9.0.0 I have verified this. I have re-run the updater and I get a success report but after review is show that it did not install the update because its already installed.

skip package 'plesk-base-9.0.1-rhel4.build90090127.18.i586 (b 0x9239bd8 source=0x91a8750 P:0 R:0)' from component base - there is same or newer version of this package is installed (in system plesk-base-9.0.1-rhel4.build90090127.18.i586 (s 0x917d778 source=0x911b1e8 P:0 R:0))

Problem is that the component info still shows 9.0.0 and the update is still indicating it has not been updated.....

Where do I go from here?

Chuck

i suggest to update from comandline with the autoinstaller tool insteed the gui

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller

Yeah I'm having a similar problem. I apparently got 1/2 way updated, now my versions are all out of whack and the things not installed are complaining about md5 checksum mismatch.

Any tips on using the command line autoinstaller?

-David

Back