• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Plesk backup error

zakaria

Basic Pleskian
Hi;

I have in plesk backup manager this error with the server backup.

21e2d1ef-6754-4206-a75a-a61dad9c9263-backup_bug.PNG

But when I check the backup for individual domains, all their stats are valid backups with no errors.

I tried the recommendations in this article from plesk support, but it didn't help.

When I try the first command, it tells me that there are no error messages, warnings or errors resolved.

I restored the permissions to the recommended 755 for directories and 644 for files in that domain also didn't resolve the issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I restored the permissions to the recommended 755 for directories and 644 for files in that domain also didn't resolve the issue.

Was it done recursively?

Can you please post the output of
# ll /var/www/vhosts/<your subscription>/bugtracking.<your domain>/admin/check
and
# ll /var/www/vhosts/<your subscription>/bugtracking.<your domain>/admin/check/check_L10n_inc.php

Was it done recursively?
Yes, in a way, at first I started changing it manually one by one, but there are too many, so I tried to use the Permissions Recursive extension it didn't work all I got was an error, then I connect with ftp using FileZilla and changed them with it.

# II are these a minuscule L or majuscule i? The commands without them give me this result.
requsted commands.PNG

Minuscule L

I did not know that Filezilla supports recursive file and directory permission changes. Would it not be better to run a command such as
# chmod -R 0644 /var/www/vhosts/<your subscription>/bugtracking.<yourdomain>/admin/check/*
for that?

Not sure if this counts as recursive permission change, I just went to each folder and selected all the files, then changed the permissions.
I tried that command or a similar one, but it didn't work maybe I made some mistake or a typo, thanks for suggesting it I used it now, and it applied without errors.

requsted commands 1.PNG
This is what they returned, have I made some mistake with the commands?

I did both with and without the space, with the space it tells me command not found, it's included in the picture from my last reply.

For what reason ever, the ll alias is missing in your OS or shell. Options:
a) either use "ls -l" instead
b) create the alias (you could edit your .bashrc file in your home directory and type: alias ll='ls -l')

Looks like read permissions are all set. Are you still having the same issue as described in your first post? In that case there could be an issue with the permissions one level up (check) or to levels up (admin).

Sorry for the late reply
no, I didn't, I tried to find how to do this check but got nothing clear on it
If you can show me how to perform it, I would be very grateful

I'm sorry, I'm a still a noob, but didn't I do that with these commands?

# ll /var/www/vhosts/<your subscription>/bugtracking.<your domain>/admin/check
and
# ll /var/www/vhosts/<your subscription>/bugtracking.<your domain>/admin/check/check_L10n_inc.php

Not exactly. You have checked the content of /admin/check, but to also check the permissions of the directory itself you need to go one level up, e.g.
# cd ..
# ls -la
and check the ./check directory settings.

Back