• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Backup Manager Error

N

NEW Visions

I'm trying to move a backup from FTP repository to local repository and gets this error:

Error: pmm-ras error (Error code = 1):
== STDOUT ====================
Archiver error: unable to extract files from /tmp/repo_transport_tmp_6GrhPr/Full_backup_1002211451.tar

==============================
== STDERR ====================

==============================

Any ideas???

Looks like there is lack of diskspace. More details you can find in logs from /usr/local/psa/PMM/logs

Yes, the logs says something about no space left..... but is impossible:

Disk space:
/dev/md5 6.7 GB free of 9.3 GB
/dev/md6 209.3 GB free of 212.3 GB

And the Backup file is something like 800 Mb ..... I think it has a lot of free space in my drive!

These are the log:

The output on STDERR was:
tar: Full_backup_sapp-distrib.7352-56_1002281451.tgz: Wrote only 8704 of 10240 bytes
tar: Skipping to next header
tar: Archive contains obsolescent base-64 headers
tar: Full_backup_sapp-distrib.7352-60_1002281451.tgz: Cannot write: No space left on device
tar: Full_backup_keyXXK9vYM8.key_1002281451.tgz: Cannot write: No space left on device
tar: Full_backup_sapp-distrib.7352-7_1002281451.tgz: Cannot write: No space left on device

It´s a new backup file, made two days ago.... with same server/plesk/version/etc....

I am also having problems loading a backup from an ftp repository to my local respository...my server has 400GB free, and the ftp repository has 400 GB free...both new installations using plesk 9.3....does not work at all for backups...the backup actually completed and has been verified on the ftp repository, but will not copy to local repository...

Back