• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Cannot delete domain "Unable to set quota"

G

gee_fin

I've got this issue on two domains now, when trying to delete the domain through the control panel Plesk returns with -

Code:
ERROR: PleskFatalException  	
Unable to remove hosting: Unable to delete system user: SysUser->systemRemove() failed: usermng failed: usermng: Unable to set quota for user 'xyzxyz'

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.PhDomain.php:228
    PhDomain->reset(integer '0', boolean true, boolean false)
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.BsDomain.php:289
    BsDomain->reset(integer '0')
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.BsDomain.php:283
    BsDomain->delete(integer '0')
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.BsDomain.php:524
    mdeleteDomains(array)
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.Manager.php:351
    Manager->removeDomains(array)
5: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/domains.php3:215

And will not free up the xyzxyz domain. Can anyone help shed some light on this? I really need the domain back to setup elsewhere :( Any help whatsoever would be most appreciated :)

Cheers,
Graeme.

Can anyone give any guidance/advice with this one? Seems a common occurence now :( It just won't delete domains :( Any help would be really appreciated :confused:

Try running the following command as root, it tends to fix some issues like the one you're experiencing.

chmod 4110 /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/wrapper

Of course, replace /usr/local/psa with your Plesk Install directory.

Hi Jericon,

Cheers, I ran it but sadly no change :( Still the same error through the control panel when trying to delete a domain :(

Really stuck with this one :confused:

Graeme.

*on hands and knees*

Can anyone shed any light on this one? Got two domains glaring at me that Plesk won't let me delete :(

Hello

It is possible that there is segmendation fault with user quota tool.

I had this problem with Fedora .
I found a solution with a Suse 9.3

Given up in the end, went into the database and manually removed all corresponding domain entries from the

psa database - domains table, dns_recs table, dns_zone table and DomainServices tables.

Not sure if this is the correct way but was at my wits end and on minimal testing it's worked.

Back